For a storm is certainly coming, whether by my hand or someone else’s. And I have no idea who will survive to see the dawn.
Thank you guys so much for participating in my very first giveaway! More people than I thought would entered and that makes me so happy!
I enjoyed doing this and I think I will do it again in the future, so keep your eyes open for one. And hopefully someday I can open it up to be international shipping.
Congratulations to the winner, I hope you will enjoy the book! And don’t forget to read Glass Sword which comes out on Tuesday February 9, 2016! Which is hardly a week away.
I’ll be posting my review of the book on here soon.
Have a wonderful week and don’t forget Lunartics, Stars Above comes out TOMORROW. February is going to be a big book month!
Want to win an Advanced Readers Edition of the highly anticipated sequel to Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard? The enter the giveaway below!
GIVEAWAY RULES AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway is restricted to the United States ONLY.
- Giveaway ends on Sunday January 31, 2016 at 11:59pm Eastern Time (US). Because I want this to reach you guys by, if not before, Glass Sword officially releases, it needs to end Sunday night so I can get it shipped Monday morning.
- You can enter using all the methods below to increase your chances.
- This is my first time ever running a Rafflecopter giveaway, or any giveaway ever, and hopefully this goes without a hitch.
- Please enter an email that you check regularly. I will use this email that you use to enter the giveaway to retrieve your shipping address and other information to keep you updated.
- Also you have 24 hours (1 day) to respond to my email if you win, otherwise it will go to the next randomized winner.
Here is the giveaway and may the odds be ever in your favor!
As you know, I received an Advanced Readers Copy of the highly anticipated book, Glass Sword. The woman who gave it to me, told me to pass it on. I do not have any book friends or anyone I know to give the book to. Then I thought about you guys!
I would love to do a giveaway to mail you Glass Sword. I’m not sure if it’s too late to do it since it comes out in two weeks but I still would like to do it and pass this on! I’m going to look into shipping costs – I probably will not do international shipping because I cannot afford that – and how to actually create a giveaway, raffle style. But I hope to have a giveaway up by this weekend.
I hope you guys want to participate in this, because I would love to do one of these. I also think I am going to try to run it through my Goodreads so I can broaden the opportunities. I’m still working on the specifics.
I wanted to give you guys a heads up so when it does happen you’ll know what to do so hopefully you guys have followed me via email so you can get a notification the second it happens and what method it will be available to you! 🙂
I hope you guys had a wonderful Monday. Talk to you soon!